From: DJessen33
To: celtics@igtc.COM
Subject: Re: Dana
Date: Wednesday, 8 April 1998 11:46AM

Dana can't be our backup point next year because if Kenny A. goes down
again,
you have to have a guy who can get you into your offense and make
something
of
the turnovers the team creates. If anything else, this season has proved
how
important a point guard is to this team. You could survive with Dana as
the
backup point, but if you're serious about going into the playoffs next
year,
you will need someone who fits more of the natural point guard role....