Dana electifies...

I just read then deleted a post and had a delayed need to respond.

Dana can electify with his offense and defense.

Dana sure helped to "electrocute"  M.L.   ;)

But seriously, Dana can be quite a spark plug - the problem is that too many
teams have answers for Dana and players he can't defend. On the Celts he's a
luxury we can't afford under the cap with the present make up of this team.
When your salary dollars are restricted you cannot be paying backups over $3
million a year. In todays NBA your stars will make $5 - 15 million a year and
your bench players can only make $1 million or so. We have a host of bench
players who exceed that (Barros, Minor, Ellison, Knight) and it's making us
have to use the band-aid approach to solidifying the team. Dana's name is in
the forefront because he and Knight are the only 2 who could possibly interest
anyone in a trade.

George