RE: re-Subject: who is your Celtic 97-98 MVP?

	Ron Mercer as MVP!!!  I like A.W. a lot.  But I think sometimes he
tries to do to much and forgets the team game and therefore hurts the team
more than he helps.  When there career's are over, A.W. will truly be the
overall better player, but this year, especially as a rookie, I really like
Ron's play/poise

	I might even suggest they be co-MVP's.  As for K.A., he hasn't
played enough to be the MVP.  No doubt if he was with us all year, healthy,
we would be in the playoffs.

	I really feel we have a lot to look forward to next year!!!  UNLIKE
THE REDSOX MOTTO "WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR"