Re: re-Antoine Article

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: celtics@igtc.COM <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Monday, April 06, 1998 9:38 PM
Subject: re-Antoine Article

> He may not be getting all the calls he wants, but he isn't fouling out   >
either. I think the refs treat him faily well.

Dan,

If you think Toine is being treated well by the refs, you've been watching
something other than Celtic basketball this year.  I disagree entirely, as I
think he doesn't get many calls that he probably deserves because of his
disposition.  I don't think it aids the rest of the team either.  He is
unquestionably a supreme offensive talent, but a shooter he is not.  He
outquicks his defender on drives to the hoop.  Antoine Walker isn't going to
win many games by banking in a buzzer-beater.  As the saying goes: "You get
more bees with honey."

Cecil