No Report: Boston 102-New York92

	Everyone who was fortunate enough to see the C's game last
night knows that the Celts rolled over the Knicks big time in the
first half, and then had plenty to hold off the Knick surge in the
second.  I was not a member of that group, though, as Fos sports new
England decided to carry minor league hockey instead.  I did see a bit
of the third and 4th quarters on the Knicks broadcast, but not enough
to do any kind of useful report.

	If anyone out there who saw the complete game would like to
make some comments about it, I'd like to hear them.

Bill Cooper
wfcooper@tiac.com