What are the chances.........

Hey everyone,
I've been waiting for Vin Bakers name to come up
on the list and it hasn't (or i missed it)
What are the chances for the C's on possibly signing vin baker of the
supersonics?  I mean, he came out of Hartford in '93 and would be
a monsterous presence under the boards and shooting for the Celtics
along side walker, Mercer, Anderson, and maybe rook Nazr Mohammed or
Traylor.
Baker is averaging  19.5 points per game (18th in NBA)and
Ranks 5th in the NBA in Field-Goal Percentage (.544).
And if i am not mistaking is a free agent, so the C's wouldn't have
to give up a ron mercer or antoine walker, JUST THE  MOOLA!!!

Anthony

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!