Re: Curious, how many?

>I've always been curious....how many of us actually see the games?
>
>I ask because sometimes people make comments that don't fit with what I see
>and I'm wondering if I'm missing things or if it's information obtained
>other than from watching the game.

I have wondered about that, since some people have outdated/strange notions
about our players that couldn't have been formed by someone who watches
every game (or, at least, most of them).  Of course, some people don't have
the opportunity to watch the Celtics, and have to rely on the 'Net for
their info.

>It will be nice when the Celtics are on top again and will get consistent
>tv-time so the whole world will come to know our beloved team as we do.
>For that matter, I wish they would vary the TNT, TBS and NBC coverage a
>little more to include the smaller market teams, but then it's always about
>$$$$. I've seen enough Bulls, Knicks, and Lakers to last a lifetime!

No kidding! I haven't had the time to do a count, but sometimes it seems as
though these three account for 90% of the games shown on TNT, TBS and NBC,
with the Bulls being the Keri Strug of professional basketball in terms of
# of times shown. I know Jordan is fascinating and may be retiring, but
come on! This has become really annoying, much like Kareem's and Magic's
numerous retirement tours. I won't even get into the topic of the newly
annointed gigastar named after a Japanese city.

K. Kveraga