Re: Mashburn -Reply

Hart wrote:

>>> Sherry & Hart <hartleyo@ix.netcom.com> 04/02/98 08:20pm >>>
Ryan
You don't have to look to far. We have a man on the injured list who is
a pure rebounder by the name of Popeye Jones ,when healthy can
easily give you 10 boards a game.
To all you Mashburn lovers out there, have you noticed how well the
Heat has done with PJ Brown, Dan Majerle and Mark Strickland I/O of
Mashburn in the lineup. They are in no hurry to bring him back. By the
way Riley is in love with Stricklands work ethic and is no hurry to take
him out of the starting lineup.
Regards,
Hart

Hart:

I agree about Popeye.  I saw him a lot on TV both when he played at
Murray State and with the Dallas Mavericks.  He was deceptively quick
for having that physique and a pretty good defender.  Two years ago, it
seemed like he inhaled everything that came off of the rim in Dallas.
Does anyone know the extent of his injury and how long he'll be out of
the lineup (assuming he will return at all this year)?

Ryan