Geiger

        Does anyone other than me think this Geiger thing could be a smoke
screen?? A smoke screen for what I am not sure! It does seem that Pitino
likes to blow smoke, As evident with Ron Mercer in last years draft. Could
this be another ploy in Ricky's arsenal?? I really cant see paying Geiger 7
mil +!!
I would much rather see the youth movement continue and clear up cap space
for next year (can you say Vin Baker) I think he would be worth the wait!!
                    JIm