Re: Kemp/Baker/Brandon trade

- ----------

> > What did Knight show in L.A. ? He averaged 4 pt's a game I believe.
>
> 	You do realize that his average is usually playing behind Shaq and Elden
Campbell. When Shaq was hurt and Knight got more playing time, his average
was much higher and he looked great.  The only thing I worry about is his
stanima.  He had Campbell and a few others to take some of
> the pressure off before.  I think he will do great.

I live in the L.A. area and I would say he looked o.k., but I would
definitely not say great.  He has a lot to show, but with the contracts of
Wallace & Garnett his 7 year $21M is looking like a steal, but he has a 3
year out .

I like Wallace but 6 year/$80M ?  He sure ain't no Hakeem.  These teams
could regret these large contracts to unproven players.