Single Game Tickets

I have some single game tickets available at cost if anyone has an interest.
Two seats per game. The seats are $40.00 per seat or $80.00 for the pair.
The seats are located at center court balcony forth row. They are aisle
seats Section 316, Row 4, Seats 13-14. You have an excellent view of the
game. If you are interested in a virtual view of the seat location you can
go to the Fleet Centers home page and check out the view. The handle for
that is: www.fleetcenter.com/seatloc.html I also would be happy to fax you a
seating location if you e-mail me back.

Here are the games that are available:

ATLANTA           3/11/98    WEDNESDAY           7:00 PM

PORTLAND          3/1/98     SUNDAY              7:00 PM

MILWAUKEE         4/15/98    WEDNESDAY           7:00 PM

E-Mail me if you have an interest.

Regards,

JC