Ritesh Ramani wrote:

> I know this isn't going to happen because of who we are dealing with but how
> does this sound?
>
> Rasheed Wallace for Antione Walker??
>
> I have no idea what the salary cap is like between the two. With this trade we
> have a big power forward. We can move, Mercer to the 3 and Billups to 2 and
> Dana or Dee as 1.
> I know I am going to get flamed for this. Give me credit for actually thinking
> of this.

It's not the worst trade idea, but I think the Blazers are pretty happy
with what they have in Wallace, as is Pitino with Walker.  Wallace is
certainly a true 4 (and may even be able to play 5), but I don't think
either side would want the deal right now.  Let's not give up on Antoine
so fast.

> Whatever happened to Junior Burrough?? Where did he go? Can he be a back-up for
> the 3 position?

I think Junior went to Turkey.  And even though he's only 6'7"/6'8",
he's no three.  That's what you've got Mills, Mercer, Minor and Bowen
for -- not to mention Antoine when Pitino wants to go big.  Three is not
the problem.  Five is.  Where HAS Garth Joseph gone, anyway?

Michael Gooen

P.S.  Happy New Year to all of our Jewish listmembers out there.