Travis Knight

folks,

we're all saying that Knight is going to be shit for us. The thing on
offense that no one has pointed out, if someone has, I appologise, but
no one has said that the perimetre shooting will help Antoine out a lot.
It will bring the big man who is on Travis (Shaq, Dream, Zo, etc.) to go
out to the perimetre allowing Antoine more room to move down low. If the
big man falls onto Antoine and the power forward moves onto Travis, then
surely to god Antoine would have the advantage of quickness, which is a
key assett to scoring, all he has to do is move out a bit and take the
centre on and then go past him and either dish off to Ron or Chris or to
take it to the basket.

Any comments?

Warwick

- --