Re: Expectations For The Season

DMercon@aol.com wrote:

> Expect 28 to 30 wins this season and no more.  The Celtics will miss the
> playoffs by a mile.  I'm a diehard C's fan but, you must be realistic.  No
> center, no big play forward and 2 rookies at the guards.  Makes for a long
> season again.

I know that Rick would absolutely kill me if he is reading this, but
would it be such a bad idea to go for Raef LaFrentz in the draft?? I
mean surely if they get him we'll have 4 great  players and we'd only be
a player away from real contention. The way our cap situation is the
only way we can do that is by trading. Now tell me which NBA team, east
of Golden State is willing enough to trade a star for nobodies???

Warwick

- --
MZ