Re: Kemp/Baker/Brandon trade

>Knight & Mills will be productive .

Mills?...yes. Knight?....I'm not so sure. I think it depends on his ability
to stay out of foul trouble, and I'm not so sure he can, playing center.
I'm sure the Celtics' opponents will be asking the same question and will
be forcing the issue from the opening tip-off. I agree that Coleman's a
miserable mistake but I would've loved that Brown and Barros for Coleman
trade. If true, that trade seems to indicate that all this "Dee Brown will
be an asset" talk coming from Pitino is a huge lie. He'd dump him in a
minute if only, please God, somebody would take him. The whole love-fest
concerning the Baker, Kemp, Brandon trade is sickening. Everybody's so
happy with their new players. I hope all three have season-ending injuries
by mid-November. Knight, Walker, Mills, Mercer, Billups?... Oh well....I
see a ton of rookie mistakes and a serious lack of defense up front, and
perhaps rebounding....who knows. Things will pick up next Friday.

Paul M.