Kemp in Baby blue

Kemp a Cav? Who woulda thunk it. Do you think this was the Seattle's idea of
punishing Kemp by sending him to a slow-down methodical team like Clev. Or
do you think that Clev. will change tempo a litte to fit Kemp's style?
Looks like our chances at Baker just went down. Unless that is, Boston plays
well enough to still be an attractive option while Vin is playing with a
contender like Seattle.
FOR NEWS: http://www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/5800

FOR North Bend Sports: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

What you see it what you get-- and you ain't seen nothin' yet!

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!