Re: Article about the GM's meeting

The Celtics have Travis Knight as a center...

Perhaps they will put Lang as center. Jayson Willams is more a rebounding PF
ala Dennis Rodman.  The Nets are as it is a small a weak team. Bully them a bit
and win. They have one PG, two SG, one SF and one PF. Only Cassell (I mispelt
his name) and Kittles in their rightful positions. But look at the bodies of
Kittles, Gill and Van Horn, they are too thin. They need to bulk up to play in
the NBA. I don't know what Calipari is up to. Can anyone figure out what his
plans are??

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu