another trade rumour- garbage for garbage

This isn't a rumour or anything. I simply made it up just now.

Billy Owens for Dana Barros and Greg Minor.

How about it C fans???

Sacramento need a quality back up point guard (currently have Abdul
Rauf, Hurley) and have a good rookie and Simmons at small forward (the
Rook being Saint-Jean), Minor could fill in at small forward and be a
backup to Mitch at shooting guard, if he is still there at the start of
the season.

I wouldn't know how much of a help Billy would be to us, but he is
another low post scorer who at 6'9" and very athletic would give the C's
more than both Barros and Minor can provide.

We also get someone who can do the job that we wanted Eric Williams to
do.

Our lineup

C- Knight  DeClercq  Ellison
PF- Walker  Massenburg  Owens  DeClercq
SF- Mills  Owens  Mercer
SG- Mercer  Mills  Brown
PG- Billups  Edney  Brown

good depth at power forward, small forward, shooting guard and point
guard with still our weak spot being centre.

Their lineup

C- Polynice  S. King   Salvadori
PF- M. Smith  Williamson   Funderburke
SF- Saint-Jean  Simmons   Minor
SG- Richmond  A-Rauf   Barros  Dehere   Minor   Gamble
PG- Abdul-Rauf  Barros   Hurley

They're best positions are the two guard positions. They're worst
position would be Small forward.

Warwick