Re: Joe Smith?

Living in bay area I get to see Joe Smith a lot and here is my read:

Joe has a better offensive game than McDyess i.e. better outside jumper,
better offensive rebounding, better passing, better free throw percentage.

Joe is soft inside, with Seikally at center Joe was an offensive force but
with Seikally gone his game  degraded. Also some joker told him that he
could play at SF, which clearly was a bad advice.

Joe has the makings of a great PF, if he puts on 20 lbs of weight and
improves his defensive rebounding skills.

He has a good attitude does his job doesn't tallk much, but clearly all the
losing is getting to him and he is forgetting that he needs to step up.
Nothing that a good coach can't fix..because remember, he is only 22 years
old. - Mishra