Re: The Boston Celtics Maili

Mike Allen stated:

> No, Bobby Jackson's tournament play isn't what qualifies him as a
starting point guard, but, it is a part and the fact that he was arguably
the second best available in the draft (behind Billups) is what makes him a
starter on
> any team that needs one.

If it were me I would move Walker & Billups for Jackson & Mcdyess today.  I
believe what we would lose on the Billups/Jackson swap would be made up on
the McDyess/Walker swap making it an even trade. All these players have not
really shown they will be stars in the NBA but all have good potential.  I
simply like McDyess's game and athletic ability better than Walker's and
think that Jackson is a better defender than Billups and with the other
scorer's we have, he could provide the floor leadership we need.