Since you asked....

>OB Celts:  Other than asking to be traded, what else had Dee whined about?
>
>Rich,,,

OK, deep breath: playing time, postion he was played at/what he was being
asked to do on the court (loudest and longest when first asked to play
point), not being respected, having his play criticized, being booed by the
fans, salary, how everything that has ever gone wrong is someone or
something else's fault (in all truth, this is my biggest problem among his
various whines), ML's treatment of him, Chris Ford's treatment of him, Jimmy
Roger's treatment of him... I could probably come up with more if I thought
about it, but it's not worth it. Dee was a marvel on and off the court his
rookie year. It's been downhill on both ends ever since.

- -Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net