Re: Get this!

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> Wanna get pissed off?  Listen to this, from veteran disapointnik Todd Day:
>
> "THE SITUATION I WAS IN, ESPECIALLY LAST SEASON, knowing
> I was going to be a free agent, made me push myself more to take bad
> shots," he said. "It's hard being somewhere where they're not used to
> winning, and it's easy to get away from what needs to be done."
>
> Where they're not used to winning!  Can you believe it?  Well, he's right
> about one thing.  We shouldn't have forced him to take all those shots.  Poor
> bastard.

Todd's reasoning is as lame as his game.  How would he know what it's
like to be anywhere but "where they're not used to winning"?  In five
seasons, his teams have never made the playoffs!  Since no one in the
NBA offered him anything better than a 90 percent pay cut, he should
consider himself lucky to still be in the league.

Mike Dynon