Get this!

Wanna get pissed off?  Listen to this, from veteran disapointnik Todd Day:

"THE SITUATION I WAS IN, ESPECIALLY LAST SEASON, knowing
I was going to be a free agent, made me push myself more to take bad
shots," he said. "It's hard being somewhere where they're not used to
winning, and it's easy to get away from what needs to be done."

Where they're not used to winning!  Can you believe it?  Well, he's right
about one thing.  We shouldn't have forced him to take all those shots.  Poor
bastard.