Re: Baker or McDyess

Gregory Hurst asked:

> I did not have an opportunity to watch any games that Baker or McDyess
played in last year.  However, I would like to know from anybody's opinion,
who is the better pro player?  I say pro player because I saw McDyess play
probably 1/3 of his college games either in person or on T.V. and he was
super and unstoppable.

Baker is definitely the better player currently as McDyess is only about 23
and being an early entry, still honing his skills.  McDyess has more
athletic ability and could become a Shawn Kemp like "highlight film"
player, where Baker will not be as spectacular, but gets the job done.