plan with the Dyess man

Its late again so here goes another fantasy trip. LOL! My bro will KILL
me but hey its my time, so stuff him :P

I believe that if the Celts can trade for McDyess we'd get rid of 2 of
the dead weights (the four everyone knows about) in getting him. Then at
the trade deadline we trade him again to the New Jersey Nets and send
the other 2 that are left with him for Jayson Williams and their 1st
round selection in 98 draft.

We'd lose Minor, Barros, Brown and Ellison and have Jayson Williams and
another lottery pick.

Our roster would then look like this at the trade deadline.

C- Williams, Knight, DeClercq
PF- Walker, Massenburg, DeClercq
SF- Mills, Walker, Mercer, Massenburg
SG- Mercer, Mills, *signee till end of season*
PG- Billups, Edney

That gives us a 10 man roster. Our free agents at the end of the season
would be- Walker
Williams (??)
Edney
the signee

We'd have a heap of cap room to sign Walker, Williams, Edney and a star
free agent probably a small forward *say Michael Finley or Joe Smith*

Our lineup would then look like this for 98'99"

WITH JOE SMITH                                      WITH MICHAEL FINLEY
C- Williams, Knight, DeClercq                       Williams, Knight
DeClercq, *DP*
PF- Walker, Smith, Massenburg, DeClercq             Walker, Massenburg,
DeClercq
SF- Smith, Mills, Walker, Mercer                    Finley, Mills,
Walker, Mercer
SG- Mercer, Mills, *draft pick*                     Mercer, Mills,
Finley
PG- Billups, Edney,*DP*                             Billups, Edney, *DP*

That would all change of course if Billups was involved in the trade. If
he was, then in the above cases you'd make sure that you picked up a
point guard with your first selection in the draft, getting a better
point guard, or on the other hand you could make sure you got one of the
better point guards on the market such as Damon Stoudamire.

If I am off the track a little, my brother will fix everything up like
he did after the other stuffed up post that I made, which I appologise
for, but if anyone would agree with me in getting Jayson and a pick for
McDyess and 2 cap takers please voice your opinions.

Thankyou.

Simon Janetzki

Brother of Warwick, the regular poster.

Thankyou for your time