Jeremy P. Ryan wrote:

>            -John Wallace set to return in front of 30,000 faithful....and
>             then they trade him for the spank from Yale who makes
>             Shaquille O'Neal look like Mark Price.
>
>            -I get to see firsthand what we were robbed of. I think I'll
>             wear all black to mark the occasion.

You don't actually think the Knicks made a BAD move trading that Derrick
Coleman wannabe (same number, same attitude, same "work" ethic, less
talent) for an actual player, do you?  And where does a Syracuse guy
come off criticizing ANYONE'S free throw shooting?  Has any Syracuse
grad since Dave Bing actually shot over 70% from the line?