Eastern conference

                      Eastern conference                           9/12/97

This looks like fun, so I'll add my two cents:

(End of season standings for all 15 teams)

1. Chicago
2. Detroit-- Adding Brian Williams and Malik Sealy completes the team.
3. Charlotte-- Great new backcourt in Wesley and Bobby Phills
4. New York-- I don't understand why they gave away Wallace.  He's better than
L.J.
5. Atlanta-- They still have 4 very good players.
6. Miami-- I agree with the smoke and mirrors assessment.
7. Indiana--  Bird returns them to the playoffs and possibley the second
round.
8. Washington-- Too  much talent not to make it.  Howard is overrated but not
Webber.

9..Orlando-- Penny Hardaway and a bunch of underachievers.
10. Milwaukee-- Vin Baker beats up Acie Earl out of frustration again.
11. Boston-- Better but still not any good.
12. Toronto-- Tracey McGrady demands a 7 year $200M contract extension.
13. New Jersey-- Calipari's new slogan: "Refuse to Win"
14. Cleveland-- Can't use smoke and mirrors without Mills and Phills.
15. Philly--  This team needs to play with 6 balls to keep everyone happy.

Can't wait 'til Halloween,
Jeremy