Tidbits

Some ramblings:

Best college center of all time?
- -Alcindor
- -Walton
- -Sampson (three player of the year awards, he was the shit before
          he broke down)
 You could also throw out names like Ewing, Hayes, Laettner, Mikan, etc.

Preseason: -I will have tickets to maybe the best preseason game-
            San Antonio vs. New York at the Carrier Dome
            (the largest on-campus facility in the U.S.)
           -John Wallace set to return in front of 30,000 faithful....and
            then they trade him for the spank from Yale who makes
            Shaquille O'Neal look like Mark Price.

           -I get to see firsthand what we were robbed of. I think I'll
            wear all black to mark the occasion.

Predictions: 30 wins. No playoffs this year. We'll finish ahead of Philly
             and probably Jersey though.

Bulls Vs. C's: No one could stop Jordan, but they wouldn't have to. 50
               from him wouldn't mean much when Parish, McHale, Bird, and
               Walton would own the paint. Kevin was as unstoppable on the
               block as Jordan is facing up. McHale didn't get nearly as
               many shots, though, and shot a much higher percentage. The
               Greatest Frontcourt in history, with a former MVP as the
               6th man. What can the Bulls do to counter that?

I don't write too often, so when I do, I like to get everything off my
chest. Thanks for listening.

 Jeremy Ryan
 jeryan@mailbox.syr.edu

 Syracuse Orangemen -- 1996 NCAA Final Four
 New York Yankees -- 1996 World Series Champions
 Boston Celtics -- 16 NBA World Championships