Eastern Conference

Well since everyone else is picking I might as well offer my 2 cents.

	EASTERN CONFERENCE

1. Chicago - MJ is still there and he's got still got Pip and Dennis, what
else 	       needs to be said?
2. Miami - I don't think they can do 60 wins again but the Knicks never
find 	    their groove 'till playoff time.
3. New York - If the talent can click then expect big things, but LJ is
gonna 	         have to step up for an aging and very sore Ewing.
4. Atlanta - No big changes to an already strong team keeps them good.
5.  Charlotte - If Rice can dominate again and with Mason and others this
      		will be a very good team again.
6. Orlando - Penny healthy, all free agents re-signed and a new coach
  equals a good young team.
7. Washington - A team with Howard, Webber and Strickland has got to
      shape up and start playing better.
8. Indiana/Detroit/Boston - I think that Indiana with the addition of
Mullin and Croshere will be a better team than last year.  Detroit can't
keep winning from just Grant Hill and should make some moves.  Boston, I'm
keeping my fingers crossed on this but it may be a bit of a stretch.