Re: Predictions: Atlantic

Here's how I see it. Of course a trade here or there could change things, but:

Atlantic Division:

l.  New York--One of their last chances...no bench clearing brawl this year.

2.  Miami--Worst 60 win playoff team I've ever seen. Riley does it with smoke
           and mirrors, but this year Hardaway comes down to earth. The party's
           over. 'Zo is overrated.

3.  Washington--One of my weaknesses which points to a character flaw: I love
                Webber and think this year he comes up big and carries this
                team. Could easily be 2.

4.  Orlando--Still have the best shooting guard who plays the point in the NBA,
             a real coach, and that makes them better than the bottom three.

5.  Philly--Brown makes Iverson the best point in the league, they've made
            decent moves, Stackhouse becomes a star, and they still suck.

6.  Boston--I should pick them for 7 because they have no center...a rookie
            point...and Dee Brown will probably play this year but I didn't
            because of Walker, Chris Mills, my belief that Pitino will pick up
            another player and.....

7.   New Jersey--......I hate Calipari. He's an idiot. He alienates everybody on
                       on the team by the all-star break and he's fired  before
                       the end of the season. The world will be a better place.

Paul M.