Tim Duncan

Mike stated:

 To conclude, how many top rated centres in the last 15 years have lead
their school to a Championship?  The kid can't be totally blamed for Wake
Forest's loss, there are 11 other players on the team.

This is somewhat true, but didn't Larry Bird carry an Indiana St. team with
11 other insignificants to the finals ?  How many members can anyone recall
from the Indiana St. team ?  I think I remember 2.  No doubt in my mind
Walton is #1, with  Alcindor a close 2nd..