Re: Antoine Walker

> >As for Duncan being the best college center ever you must have not
seenvery many.  Duncan couldn't even take his team deep into the
tournament.
> >He was a very good center whom I would love to have, but he doesn't
compareto guys like Walton (still the most dominant high school & college
center Ihave seen), Alcindor, Elvin Hayes, Ewing, etc.

> Walton?

Walton was dominating.  I think he shot 21-22 in the championship game
against Memphis.  Before he had the injury problems he was the best
all-around center in the NBA.  He could score inside or out, rebound,
defend, and was an awesome passer very reminiscent of Larry Legend. His
games against Kareem were great matchups.