Re: Stay away from Koul and other prospects.

Posey is a great talent, but I think that we have to go big with our draft
picks over the next couple of years. Koul isn't the answer, but I think
that another A-10 big man might be. I attend UMass-Amherst, but I'm
writing this without bias as a Celtic fan. The big guy's name is Lari
Ketner. He struggled early last year, but he really turned it on down the
stretch and was the main reason the Minutemen made the tourney last year.
Ketner is 6'11" and weighs around 265-270. He can bang with any big man in
the NBA, but he also has remarkable quickness and shot-blocking ability.
I'm sure he spent the summer working on his post moves and jumper, so
expect great things from him this year and in years to come (hopefully
with the C's). Last year was only his first year of college ball (he had
to sit out his freshman year), but in high school he virtually shut down
Rasheed Wallace when they went head to head.