[none]

Mark Piotrowski related:
>* Wesley averaged more assists than Gary Payton, Kenny Anderson, Terrell
>Brandon, and Mookie Blaylock, more steals than any of Brandon, Iverson,
>Stockton, and Jordan.  And he's still not considered a top-flight point
>guard, c'mon. Oh by the way he avg. more minutes a game last year than
>Grant Hill, Gary Payton, Michael Jordan and Kevin Garnett. And he came from
>the CBA. And he'll be better than Billups next year.

I watched a rerun of the C's vrs. Golden State last night on SportsChannel.
It made me realize how much I personally will miss the heart and hustle of
Wesley.  He is yet another casualty of us not getting the #1 pick.  If we
had, you would be seeing Duncan at center, Wesley at point (with no adverse
effect on the cap situation) and Mercer at 2-guard.

Oh well...

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu