Re: What's up w/ pheonix

At 23:20 03-09-97 -0400, Mark Piotrowski wrote:
>The Suns signed George McCloud yesterday.  By my count that brings their
>roster to 16(!) players.
>Any idea what the Suns (or Kings and Seattle for that matter) might be up to?

The Suns have us desert dwellars(Tempe) wondering as well! The word locally
is that Ced Ceballos is the certain odd man out. Steven Austin will be
asked to sign up with a European team so as to retain his rights. He will
have to have an unbelievable camp to make the team. Supposedly if he agrees
to go to Europe he will be guaranteed a spot next year. Steve Nash is also
between a rock and a hard place (KJ and Kidd)I remember when he was drafted
and touted as heir apparent to KJ as Kj was to retire after last season.
Dumas and Cunningham are gone. Loren Meyer probably gone. Chambers will
become a coach and confidante to Ainge. Should be interesting to watch!
Later.Mike
- --
*Michael J.King Sr.,moderator,rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated*
* newsgroup submission address:   b5mod@deepthot.cary.nc.us    *
* moderator contact address:         rastb5-request@solon.com  *
* personal contact address:            kingpin@primenet.com    *
* references on request            RED SOX IN 97 um 98!!       *