Re: [Fwd: Walker]

>Then I read what happened between DJ and Walker
>and thought that Walker is just a spoiled brat.

I have a hard time believing Walker would treat Pitino like that.
Also...wasn't Walker in Kentucky trying to convince Pitino to take the job
with the Celtics? But...then again...who knows? In any case, he was only a
rookie last year and it was probably the first time in his life winning
wasn't important.

>I would take Kemp right now. He has grown a lot in the last
>couple of years and would fit right into the Pitino system, except the
>lack of an outside shot, but that has improved.

Man...again, I love Kemp. Aside from Pippen, I don't think there's a better
forward in basketball, and yes, that includes Malone. But Walker is only
20, 21 years old. I think he's entitled to a screw up or two. He's got a
lot of unpolished talent. It'll take time but it might be worth it in the
long run. Concerning Pippen....don't be surprised to see Pitino make
another try for him during the season. I'd love to see Pippen and Walker in
the frontcourt. I know I'm alone on this one but I still think 3, 6, and
Williams for Pippen and Longley would've been a great trade.

Paul M.