the lineup, et al

I'm pleased that John Thomas has made the lineup.  Perhaps this can be
a good year of development for him.  Rogers won't be out long, I trust.
Those two can give us the big men we have lacked.

On trade talks for Chauncey:  I still hope we keep him, altho' I would be
amazed if we could get Jerry Stackhouse.  He duplicates Mercer, Bowen
and McCarty in a way, but I still think he is an awesome talent.  In our
system he would kill.  But we do need a quality point and how often will
we get a shot at the "best point" in the draft?

Well, I'm not getting list mail yet, today.  I'm wearing my Celtics sweatshirt
and planning on telling students that the Celtics are the Bulls worst
nightmare.  Not that we will beat them (I think we will), but that teams as
lowly as the Celtics can play with them is a bad sign for the champs.

Cheers and hopes for a good first week.  Two wins in the first six
games?  Is that too much to hope for?

Gene