same as it ever was

I am relatively new to this list.  In fact this is only my third post.
However, I must let you know that I was a veteran of the former Univ. of
Kentucky list called Cat-Chat.  It is interesting to see the same
concerns raised here (on this list) as there were on Cat-Chat.  These
concerns usually entail Pitino's moves (recruiting, playing time etc.)
and the ability of any given player.

To make a short story long, the results here should be the same; another
legendary basketball team returned to former glory! (and in quick
fashion!)