Rogers.......great trade for Celts

Roy Rogers is a great pick up. When we were discussing the draft
of 1996, I believe it was Gene who was raving about Rogers from
Texas...right ? And Rogers has been all that he was supposed to
be for the Grizzlies.

Also Rogers recently has been very vocal  about Grizzlies' being
unprepared for games and said that he will move elsewhere if
they donot get their act together. May be that irritated Stu
Jackson. Otherwise there is no reason for this trade.

Celts and RP did orchestrate a steal here............Sashi.