Trade Idea ?

How about one last move ?

Minnesota has 4 points on the roster, Marbury, Terry Porter, Michael =
Williams, and Shane Heal and they look short on 2 guards,  We need an =
experienced point and could use Porter or Williams for a year or two as =
a tutor until Billups matures.

How about Barros or Brown and Declercq or Ellison to Minnesota for =
Porter or Williams and Cherokee Parks or Stanley Roberts ?

Roberts is 7' 290 and Parks 6'11 240 and may be able to give us some =
time in the middle we need.  With the acquisition of Rogers to go along =
with Walker, McCarty, Jones, & Bowen there really is no room for =
Declercq and we really need a center and Porter or Williams can give us =
some experience at the point to keep us respectable ?

McHale wanted Dee last year or the year before for Rider he still might =
be interested.