RE: Pitino worshiping.....

Pitino has not been gun shy and made a lot of moves many of them risky, =
but I would prefer we make some moves in order to try to re-build than =
sit pat as we have the last 5 years with little change.  I like the =
moves he has made, he has changed an old slow team to a young quick, =
athletic, although unproven, team with the likes of Mercer, Walker, =
McCarty, Rogers, Bowen, and Knight.  All these players are unproven, but =
we have not had many marketable players the last few years, and at least =
this team should add some excitement, they may lose as many games but =
the future looks brighter IMO.  He probably could have got more in =
return for Williams, but I like the Williams for McCarty & Jones swap.  =
Massenberg was a bad move so he corrected it and will take a chance on =
molding the raw talent of Roy Rogers.

Hopefully we will land a center and an  experienced point for one of the =
underachieving guards and maybe Jones as we have a lot of forwards and =
Bowen is better defensively. =20