Golden State Stuff Ups

Golden State just stuffed up big time again...

They traded Mark Price for Brian Shaw and David Vaughn...

compare that to my trade idea of Price and Spencer for DeClercq, Brown
and Minor...

Shaw is an aging veteran without a shot. Vaughn imho has shown
absolutely nothing.

Dee Brown is explosive *sometimes* and so is Minor. DeClercq would have
helped them a lot more than Vaughn. With that said and done, here is a
few other ideas to try...

Brent Barry and Vrankovic for Brown, Minor, Massenburg.

Corie Blount and Derek Fisher for Edney, DeClercq and a 2nd rounder.

Elliot Perry and Andrew Lang for Brown, DeClercq and Massenburg.

Jayson Williams for Andrew DeClercq, Tony Massenburg and a 1st rounder
for 1999 draft.

Gary Trent and Stacey Augmon for Dee Brown, Greg Minor and the dp, then
trade Augmon to the Cavs with Andrew DeClercq for 1 first and 1 second.

Olden Polynice for Andrew DeClercq and a first rounder for the 2000
draft.

Will Perdue, Monty Williams and a 2nd rounder for Dee Brown, Dana Barros
and Andrew DeClercq. I'm pretty sure Perdue's contract is massive.

Andrew DeClercq, Tony Massenburg and Greg Minor to the Washington
Wizards for Ghorghe Muresan and Tim Legler.

- --
MZ