Look For A Move

Look for Pitino and company to make a move before Friday. Who is leaving =
Boston I am not sure but I think he has used the Pre Season to see how =
the players looked on the floor and the ones he thinks won't be able to =
fit into his system he will trade for players that will. I think he knows=
 what he is doing, so I wouldn't worry much about his moves. Just watch =
the nest few days and read the papers for any news. And try to keep us =
in charge for the people out of Boston.-Tony