Returned mail: User unknown (fwd)

Has anyone seen the article by Chris Sheridan on the ESPN web page? It's a
preview of the upcoming season. The guy has us winning less than 15 this
year. His line of reasoning states that we had Fox, Wesley and E. Williams
last year and they were replaced by inferior players. According to the
guy, R.P. should be Coach of the Year if he coaxes 24 W's out of our team.
Yeah, Chris, we had all that talent plus a great coach in M.L.