Re: complaining and negativity.....

>If you don't like it, choose another team!

Now, now,...tension, tension, tension. As Thomas Jefferson said, "A little
agitation is a good thing." Thomas Jefferson? Anyway,...while it is just
the pre-season, and yes everyone is young and playing together for the
first time, and there are many(?) hopeful signs, and God knows the future
is brighter now than it was last year, I have a hard time looking
(actually, listening) at the way the Sixers crucified this team in the
first half yesterday, at the way this team seems to play, that is, not play
half-court defense, at the seeming total lack of an inside game, at the
continuing sight of jerseys with the names "Brown" and "Barros" sewn on the
back, and can't help but think that a certain amount of negativity and
complaining isn't justified. It's going to take time, but let's not forget
the big picture...winning. I know, I know, stay calm...I know all the
excuses for losing now and they're all justified. But until this team
actually looks like it has a chance to beat the Sixers and Nets of the
world, let the complaining and negativity continue. I'm sure Pitino's not
at a loss for the former, and continually losing will eventually, I think,
foster the latter.

Paul M.

Also...just want to say Adam Lichty's post on Billups was great. I agree
with those who mentioned the comparison to Gary Payton. He really was
pretty miserable when he came out of college.