Mills Who?

What was his name? Mills? McCarty and Jones will help us forget. Nice game
against Bucks, which is a very fine team this year. Didn't get the game
here in Albany on tv but listened on audionet WEEI, seeing it must have
been great. Nice to see this team turn around so fast. Does anyone doubt
Pitino now? Last nite I listened to a columnist from the Herald (can't
remember his name) but he continually said the Mills trade was a bad one.
So much that the WEEI sports show got boring after awhile. This is a nice
young team w/a very imaginative coach. With a break here and there we could
have 3 pre-season wins instead of 1. This team will eventually get the
breaks, law of average. Bucks are now 6-0 and we with this young
inexperienced team gave them all they could handle. Robinson had to have an
all-star nite to beat us.