Kentucky green/Thread of teammates and coaches please.

Before saying this, I am a South Carolina fan, but this is not a cut or
to be taken too seriously, but I just looked at the 3rd Quarter score
and the three leading scores for the Celtics are Walker, McCarty, and
Mercer.  So, maybe we will end up with the first college team to move to
the pros?  :-)  I am sorry, but that is just too much.

I think I remember that Milwaukee once had at least three players from
two teams together.  I think that they had 3 from UCLA and 3 from the
University of South Carolina.  But they traded some away in a hurry.  I
remember that one of the worst Celtic teams had Wickes and Rowe on it
from UCLA.  What does anyone remember as to teams that had a lot of
college teammates on it, or that had teammates who played for their old
college coach?

I know that Wilt played for Frank McGuire a year or two after UNC beat
his Kansas team in the NCAA.  But that ain't quite the question.  If
some of our stat fanatic fans know some combinations like this, I think
it would be very interesting.

Were Havilchek and Seigfried both from Ohio State?  I think that KC and
Bill played together at USF.

Maybe someone else can expand on this thread if interested.

- --

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net