Re: Celtics Lineup

>This is the starting lineup the way that I see it
>
>C- Pervis Ellison    =20
>PF- John  Thomas
>SF- Antoine Walker
>SG- Ron Mercer
>PG- Chauncey Billup
>
>The Second Five
>C- Travis Knight
>PF- Andrew DeClercq / Tony Massenburg
>SF- Walter McCarty=20
>SG- Dee Brown / Dontae Jones
>PG- Tyus Edney
>
>The players that are going to be cut or traded *hopefully* for draft
>picks *probably 2nd rounders*
>
>C- Cunningham
>PF- nil
>SF- Minor
>SG- nil
>PG- Barros / Brooks

Not bad, but you're forgetting Bruce Bowen.  (I know, this is a huge =
team!)  And I'd say that Tyus Edney is gone before Barros, although he =
may try to move Barros simply to free up his money.  (Good luck!)  Also, =
I don't think that Billups is ready to start in the NBA, but maybe =
Pitino will stick him there anyway.  And, as we now know, Brooks is =
already cut.

I'd say that Cunningham is definitely gone, and he'll probably be cut =
today or tomorrow.  I have a feeling that Tyus will be going and =
probably Greg Minor.  Pitino may try to package one of the NY players =
(Dontae Jones?) in a trade.  And, who knows, maybe he's working out a =
monster deal involving Billups?  It's going to be a fun week, anyway.

Overall, although I liked Eric Williams, we got tons for him in trade =
value.  Given the huge raise he eventually got, I think it was =
definitely worth it -- especially if Pitino sees some of these players =
working better in his system.

- --Brian

BTW, I'll predict 36 wins.