Re:Celts-Knicks trade

Barring any further trades (which I wouldn't rule out)  the Celtics need to
make cuts I'm counting 13      players Knight, Walker, Mercer, Billups,
Barros, Brown, Massenburg, Bowen, DeClerq, Edney, Ellison, Minor,
Cunningham + the new 4 McCarty, Jones, Thomas, Brooks = 17 total players.
I'd cut these 5 - Ellison, Cunningham, Brooks, Minor, Edney?

Could we work out a trade? Ellison, Brown, Minor & Jones to Miami for Jamal
Mashburn (another KY player),  here's what we could have:

Center 	Knight	Deqlerq
PFoward	Walker	McCarty	Thomas
SFoward	Mashburn	Bowen	Massenburg
SGaurd   	Mercer	Barros