Re: Hope

I  agree and I think that Pitino and company might just be trying to get a
good feel of the players during Pre Season when it doesn't mean shit, and
show the players what he is looking for, but when it comes to regular
season. He will have the team on task. He is one of the best coaches around,
and knows what he is doing. Just look how Knight is playing right know, and
Walker. Don't worry the team will come around.-Tony

At 01:14 AM 10/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I agree that since Bais things have looked down.  But I honestly believe
>that our time has come.  Yes we have lost four PRE-SEASON games, WHO
>CARES.
>
>We have a great coach.  We have an owner willing to pay for good players.
>We have 2 potential all stars.  (ok ok things are not perfect, we do have
>a con-artist as a scout) but after last year there is no where to go but
>up.
>
>We will no longer be the laughing stock of the NBA.  Players want to come
>to Boston, want to play for Pitino, and want to bring us another banner.
>It is a long way back to the top, but we are on our way!!
>
>I know that I am preaching to the converted, but if we kept Celtic Pride
>through Bais, Reggie, Alla, and ML we can hold off throwing in the towel
>on Pitino for a couple months.

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!